Are you a Building Services experienced Electrical Design Engineer looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
We are currently searching for an experienced individual to fill a position as an electrical design engineer with a well established multi-discipline building services consultancy. You will be taking the lead in the overall preparation and submission of detailed design and co-ordination of Building Services solutions, including Low Voltage Distribution, Small Power, communications, Lighting, Fire Alarm Systems, Intruder Alarm, Access Control and Lighting Protection.
This opportunity will provide you with the chance to develop and expand your skillset, all while working on innovative projects with a renowned company.
You will be part of a proactive team that is dedicated to ensuring quality customer service and achieving the highest standards of excellence in the industry.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• A building services design related background, preferably with a min HND or bachelor’s degree/ or equivalent in a related field.
• Proven experience in developing projects and leading teams.
• A track record of success in managing complex projects and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Knowledge of current industry best practices.
As a Senior Electrical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
• Leading and managing the development of projects.
• Collaborating with other departments to ensure successful completion of projects.
• Analysing and evaluating industry trends and customer feedback.
• Developing strategies for problem-solving and improvement of processes.
• Overseeing the implementation of new technologies.
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and successful implementation of projects.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with:
• A competitive (annually reviewed) salary and bonus scheme
• A comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
• Hybrid working eligibility upon successful completion of probation period (up to 2 days home working each week in accordance with company policy)
• A stimulating and collaborative work environment.
• Professional development and growth opportunities.
• Excellent ongoing career development and training opportunities
• Generous 28 days holiday entitlement holiday entitlement + 3 days for office closure over the Christmas period (includes bank hols)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Flexible working options
• Access to an array of modern IT and communications technology.
• Active BIM Collaboration Schemes
• Healthcare (terms apply)
• CIBSE Training programmes & Accredited BIM level 2 consultants
If you possess the qualifications and skills described above, we would love to hear from you!
Apply now to start your journey with a respected and leading organisation.