Are you an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for a new challenge? Our client is currently seeking a Principal Mechanical Engineer to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company.
As a Principal Mechanical Engineer, you will play a key role in the design and management of projects, ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in mechanical engineering, with experience in managing projects and leading teams. You will have excellent communication and leadership skills, as well as a thorough understanding of health and safety regulations.
Our client will also consider a top level Senior Mechanical Engineer for this position.
- Take responsibility for all technical aspects of the design of safe, economical, and reliable mechanical systems
- Lead the preparation of clear and concise drawings, specifications, and product schedules
- Oversee the process of checking tender submissions, drawings, and technical submittals
- Manage teams and projects internally and externally in respect of deliverables, resources, and financials
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the CDM Regulations, specifically the Designers requirements
- Manage junior staff internally, providing mentoring and leadership and help to identify opportunities for junior staff to develop
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, BREEAM, and renewable technologies
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of project costing principles and control potential cost overruns during project development
- Represent the company at design team and client meetings with confidence
In return, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting multi-million pound projects, develop your skills, and contribute to the ongoing success of the company. If you are looking for a new challenge and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to take the next step in your career.