Are you an experienced Principal Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge? Our client is currently seeking a talented individual to join their team and take on a key role within their company. As a Principal Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading the design, management, and mentoring of teams, working on a variety of projects including multi-million-pound schemes.
- Take responsibility for all technical aspects of the design of safe, economical and reliable electrical systems
- Lead the preparation of clear and concise drawings, specifications, and product schedules
- Oversee the process of checking tender submissions, drawings, and technical submittals
- Manage teams and projects internally and externally in respect of deliverables, resources, and financials
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the CDM Regulations, specifically the Designers requirements
- Manage junior staff internally, providing mentoring and leadership
- Represent the company at design team and client meetings with confidence
- Excellent understanding of BSRIA BG6 and RIBA stages, Part L, BREEAM, and renewable technologies
- Strong financial management skills to negotiate additional fees with the client
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Revit
- Attained or working towards Chartered status
- Strong communication and leadership skills
In addition to the core responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to develop new business opportunities, win work, and contribute to the ongoing development of improved standards and procedures within the company.
In return the company offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive work environment where you can continue to grow and develop your skills.
If you are a motivated and experienced Principal Electrical Engineer looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to take your career to the next level.