Deep in the heart of Yorkshire is the home of one of the countries most well-loved names in food.
Instantly recognizable, this multi award winning company is currently searching for a Stores Manager to complete their management team.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you and your small team will be an integral part of a business that ships to many of the well-known supermarkets.
Being at the head of a team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing the dispatch and intake of all goods and ensuring that all quality, safety and hygiene standards are adhered to.
- Coordinate the processing of orders all the way from receipt to dispatch and all the relevant records, from procurement, customers and supply chain
- To ensure the health and safety of the area, and your staff and ensure they all have the information, instruction and training they need, to perform the tasks asked.
- Ensure product ID and traceability records are completed and retained
- Conduct monthly, weekly and running stock checks and identify non-conforming and distressed stock, and ensure its correct route of disposal.
- Coordinate with the engineering department to ensure all machinery and equipment is fit for use and keep your team informed of any work being carried out by the engineers.
- Ensure the safe storage, identification and handling of allergens
We’re looking for someone that will lead people towards the company vision, goal and agreed targets, someone familiar with change management that become part of a well-established company with an enviable reputation.
On offer is a salary that reflects the role and the opportunity to work for this well-known and respected company.
If all this sounds like your ideal role, contact Jim in the office to find out more.