An experienced and reliable Warehouse & Counter Balance Forklift Operative is required for a full time position in Feltham working for a premium food manufacturer.
Hours of work will be 0700 - 1600, Monday to Friday.
Main purpose of job is to receive goods from suppliers, ensuring all incoming paperwork is filled in correctly and raise corrective actions in the event of receiving out of specification products to the purchasing manager
Maintain correct storage and stock rotation of products. In addition entering stock data into company system and placing supplier orders if required.
- Receiving all perishable and non-perishable food items, unloading of goods with the forklift
- Completing goods in procedural paperwork to company standards
- Allocating goods to the correct storage place including chillers and freezers
- Issuing of ingredients from frozen storage
- Man handling of heavy items onto shelves pallets etc.
- Report variances to company standard of food and packaging items
- Keep goods correctly stock rotated to ensure the oldest product is used first
- Entering received quantities into company spreadsheets
- Replenishing packaging requirements to the production dept.
- Keeping the housekeeping of storage areas up to company standards
- Telephones suppliers with queries, product quality issues etc..
In the purchasing managers absence
- Collates production order requirements from the production staff and places orders via the company system in the purchasing manager’s absence.
- Assists the Dispatch department with operational requirements if the need arises
Candidates must have a valid Forklift License.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.