Warehouse Operative (NIGHTS)
Working for an importer, developer, and distributor Food and Drinks Company based in North London
- To accurately and efficiently pick orders as directed by supervisors.
- To correctly and neatly stage orders for delivery.
- To ensure orders are correctly picked and staged.
- To ensure orders are picked on time as requested.
- To work in both freezer and warehouse picking dependent on where the work is.
- To take health and safety into consideration always whilst using any of the machinery provided for picking.
- To assist in putting goods away in the racking.
- To assist in unloading containers and palletizing/re-palletizing goods for put away.
- To assist in moving palletized goods or other goods as required and in loading delivery vehicles.
- To notify management of any shelf-life or stock rotation problems as soon as identified.
- To assist in stock counts/checks as required.
- To assist the Stock Controller in identifying, segregating and recording damaged or out of date stock.
- To assist in any other warehouse duties as requested.
- To keep the warehouse tidy at all times.
- Meticulous attention to detail combined with speed of work
- Familiarity with computer-based WMS
- System-led approach while showing initiative to fix system issues immediately and proactively