An experienced and reliable Warehouse & Counter Balance Forklift Operative is required for a full time position in Feltham working for a premium food manufacturer.
Hours of work will be 0700 - 1600, Monday to Friday.
This will be a ‘hands on’ role and your main responsibilities will include –
• Being responsible for the goods in warehouse
• Unloading deliveries
• Hand balling heavy bags onto shelves
• Paperwork logging use by dates etc
• Inputting daily received amounts onto excel spreadsheet
• Reporting poor quality or damaged products
• Rotating stock to keep in date
• Some work in freezers / chillers
• Being able to drive the fork lift
• Moving packaging around
• Keeping the area clean and tidy
• Being willing to do tasks outside of the norm
Candidates must have a valid Forklift License.
Interviews are being held immediately.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Tom Shaw for further information on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.