Transport Compliance Administrator needed to assist in monitoring the technical aspects of the transport operation and legal compliance within a food and drink distributor based in Enfield.
- Maintaining the vehicle’s maintenance schedule
- Booking vehicles for maintenance with the different service partners
- Filing all vehicle servicing documents and ensuring that the jobs were done according to BRC and legal standards
- Carrying out driver’s licences checks every 3 months (Every 1 month if the driver has reached the 6 points allowance)
- Carrying out driver’s eyesight tests every 6 months
- Recording parking and traffic fines identifying those that are rechargeable to the drivers.
- Monitoring driver’s infringements and vehicle unaccounted distance bringing these incidents to the Transport Manager’s attention.
- Ensuring that all driving records are kept in the tachograph analysis system data base.
- Completing attendance records
- Producing overtime reports
- Producing and maintaining a live department dashboard with details such as number of deliveries, weights, volumes, number of complaints received, etc.
- Producing third party and own transport costing and efficiency reports
- Filing export documentation
- Filing agency and own staff records and training documents
- Completing agency timesheets