Job Title: Technical Compliance Manager
Job type: Permanent
Salary: £45k - £55k
Magenta are looking for a professional and presentable person to join our client’s technical team. This person will be responsible for the maintenance of the Quality System and the ongoing compliance of the business to BRC Agents and Brokers, ISO 9001 and Organic accreditation. In addition to this, the person will be expected to lead the implementation of BRC Storage and Distribution, and Organic certification. The role will be primarily based in Cambridgeshire with 1 day per week working in Essex.
- Maintenance of the QMS and HACCP system’s .
- Implementation of BRC Storage and Distribution and Organic certification on site.
- Lead BRC, ISO 9001 and Organic audits.
- Responsibility for the business’ supplier and service supplier approval systems – including off-site audits.
- Involvement in customer requests – including SAQ and specification completion, general queries and customer visits (both on site and at the customer’s site).
- Must have experience with implementation / maintenance of BRC accreditation.
- Minimum of HACCP level 3 training.
- Internal auditor training preferable.
- Experience of carrying out supplier audits.