A new opportunity has become available to work for a leading Chilled Foods Manufacturer as a Technical Manager.
You will be responsible for all areas relating to product and consumer safety throughout the manufacturing process. The Technical Manager is customer facing and will ensure that specifications and regulations are adhered to continuously.
Some responsibilities will include:
- To provide technical expertise in all aspects of raw materials, work in progress, finished goods and packaging.
- To monitor the microbiological, and quantitate status and trends for all production.
- To approve raw material suppliers and sub-contractors and maintain the Approved Suppliers List
- To co-ordinate supplier audits, and review supplier performance against defined standards.
- To control review of non-conforming products, customer complaints and to develop corrective action.
- Maintain HACCP.
- Monitor legislation and interface with technical control agencies, such as BRC
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.