Established in the 1990's, this client supplies Over 700 ambient and chilled products to food manufacturing companies, foodservice and retail sectors.
The job purpose is to provide technical, food safety and quality support to the company, liaising with both suppliers/ customers on technical requirements and ensure the product is compliant with statutory and regulatory requirements.
Your key duties will include:
- Compile customer Product Specifications and review and update them as required.
- Provide technical Support to the company and all customers
- Assist in the development/maintenance of company policies in line with new legislation, customer requirements or company standards.
- Keep abreast of legislation to ensure company compliance and communicate any changes internally.
- Assist in the benchmarking of products to ensure technical compliance to specification.
- Ensure new products are analysed according to customer requirements for nutrition and shelf life.
- Investigate customer complaints and complete monthly complaint KPI report.
- Manage objectives set by the Technical Manager and ensure completion within the timescales provided.
Essential Qualifications Required
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent.
- Experience writing retailer & B2B specs, EU&UK legislation knowledge
- Have experience in managing multiple projects in a methodical manner, prioritising workloads and having a flexible approach
Interested? Then click the apply button today or contact me for further information on 01233 223712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.