An exciting opportunity has become available for a Technical Analyst with this large Food Manufacturing facility
Main responsibilities are-
- Logging customer complaints.
- Contacting stores to obtain traceability for customer complaints and arrange collection of product or return of foreign bodies if required.
- Monitoring, compiling and maintaining systems for complaint investigations and responses.
- Ensuring customer complaints are displayed on KPI boards monthly
- Completion of data required for the complaint reduction plan and ensuring minutes are taken in the meetings.
- Completion of all customer KPI reports.
- Completing of CAREs and STARs reports.
- Completion of all internal KPI reports (board report, monthly KPI, weekly KPI, morning meeting weekly report)
- Collation and trending of micro and chemistry results on a weekly basis, and ensuring any failures are rested and reports updated with further results
- Completion and distribution of all trending reports (micro and chemistry) to the management team.
- Completion of departmental reports as and when required
- Completion of paperwork and procedural updates and issuing to the relevant departments.
- Ensuring all technical data bases for reporting are in place, up-to-date at all times and where possible the systems are improved.
- Supporting and collating information as required for any customer visits, internal or external audits.
- Ad hoc projects and duties as appropriate.
Hours of work- Monday- Friday 8am- 5pm (however flexibility around core working hours is essential)
Applicants must have great communication and organisational skills with sound pc skills ( Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Power Bi) with the ability to build positive relationships, promote good morale, work as a team player and have cooperation within the team.