Job Title: Technical Administrator
Job Type: 3 month contract
Salary: £17,000 pro rata
A chance to work for a family run and successful food manufacturing company. This is a brand new role to the company and the chance to make the role your own. Ideal for a final year Uni student studying a Food Science or related subject.
Ideally suiting someone who has previously worked in a technical admin position, ideally within food manufacturing, or at least manufacturing or who is studying a Food Tech / Food Science degree.
- Update product specifications
- Review and update all existing technical documentation and procedures
- Manage the completion of product specifications for new products
- Manage completion of SAQs for all suppliers and manufacturers
- Co-ordinate and manage a technical registrar for suppliers, customers and products
- Complete technical specifications for customer listings
- Work closely with the MD and Marketing Manager to ensure a smooth handover from NPD process of approved products
- Assist in traceability and mock recall exercises
- Liaise with customers, consumers and suppliers where necessary
- Manage samples for microbiological testing and recording details
- Investigate customer complaints
- Previous experience working within a Technical admin role is desirable and ideally within the food manufacturing industry
- Possess excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong passion for quality and technical with ambitions for continuous improvements and promoting a positive food safety culture
- Able to work well within a team but also stand alone and be a self-motivated individual who is confident, flexible and proactive and can work well under pressure and to target deadlines