As a Sustainability Consultant, you will be at the forefront of the company’s efforts to meet the needs of their clients.
The role as a Sustainability Consultant means you will be involved in the design and delivery of detailed projects and will be given the opportunity to work with clients on a wide range of technical projects. You will be part of a highly experienced and expert team that is passionate about sustainability and you will be given the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge while working on a variety of projects and to take the lead on your own projects.
If you may have the qualifications and experience listed below and you want to join a forward-thinking and progressive business, we’d love to hear from you.
Join a team of professionals dedicated to the cause of sustainability and energy conservation. This is a position that offers a competitive salary and benefits including:
• A competitive (annually reviewed) salary and bonus scheme
• Hybrid working eligibility upon successful completion of probation period (up to 2 days home working each week in accordance with company policy)
• A supportive and friendly working environment
• Excellent ongoing career development and training opportunities
• Generous 28 days holiday entitlement holiday entitlement + 3 days for office closure over the Christmas period (includes bank hols)
• Contributory pension scheme
• Flexible working options
• A stimulating and challenging work environment
• Access to an array of modern IT and communications technology.
• Active BIM Collaboration Schemes
• Healthcare (terms apply)
• CIBSE Training programmes & Accredited BIM level 2 consultants
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• SAP Assessments and EPC production (essential)
• On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor OCDEA
• Up to date with Part L
• Working towards or holds a degree in Sustainability, Environmental, Mechanical (building services) Engineering or similar relevant subject.
• Understand Sustainability standards and new incoming regulation changes
• Non-Domestic Energy Assessor (preferential but not essential)
• Minimum 9 GCSE’s A – C, including Maths and English
• Overheating Training (IES preferential but not essential)
• PSI Value Calculations
• NDEA Energy Assessor Level 3 or 4
• BREEAM literate (preferential but not essential)
You will be given the tools and resources you need to succeed in this role. You will be supported and encouraged by your colleagues as well as having access to training and development opportunities to help you develop your career.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join a forward-thinking and progressive business, we would love to hear from you.