We are a growing consultancy practice and due to increasing business we are looking for a Surveyor/EA to join our expanding team of Employer’s Agents where your contribution will be highly valued.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a Group to work independently and assist in the role of Employer’s Agent / Clients Representative and to undertake other surveying duties as may be required from time to time within the capabilities of the candidate.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be Assisting senior members of staff in Employer’s Agent and Client Representative duties on a wide range of high-profile new build housing and regeneration projects within London and the surrounding Counties.
- You will be independently responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion, working within a team, to ensure that they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- You will report directly to a Partner within the practice.
- You will be an enthusiastic, self-starter, who is proactive, capable of working independently and remotely.
- Must be keen and willing to learn.
- Someone looking to progress their career as an E.A.
- Must be articulate with a high standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to take instructions from Senior colleagues within the team and report back.
- Use your initiative to progress tasks and functions autonomously as instructed.
- Capable of working to and reporting on deadlines.
- You will be diligent with attention to detail
- Pro-active and driven individual
- Good communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Contractual Awareness (JCT, D&B)
- Up to date construction techniques
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree and working towards APC/RICS qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in surveying, EA and residential sector
- The post holder will need a valid CSCS card.
- You will be required to drive between sites so need to have access to own vehicle and a clean driving licence