Supply Chain Planner (USA)
$80,000 per anumm
Stand-alone position with the chance to build and grow your own team. You will be working for a rapidly expanding business based in Florida, US. Responsible for managing all day-to-day supply & logistics movements whilst acting as a country contact for the UK procurement team.
- Ensuring we are fulfilling our customer's requirements and giving them the best service possible.
- Identifying, proposing, and implementing, savings and improvements within the US operation
- Balancing supply with demand to ensure a smooth and efficient supply chain and operations
- Building, reporting, and delivering results from KPI’s, e.g., OTIF, weeks cover, SLOBs
- Taking processes and learnings from the UK business and instilling them in the US
- Supporting the rest of the Planning and Ops teams as required
- Control the daily order management processes for B2B and D2C, processing all orders efficiently and communicating to our 3PL to achieve OTIF
- Previous experience in a multi-channel, fast-paced business from a daily operation and/or transport background
- Haulage experience, 3PL to customer and monitoring performance
- Good understanding of systems e.g. ERP, WMS, Finance, Portals
- Proven ability in positive influence on processes and people