4-6 week contract
Magenta are working with one of the largest food producers in Britain. We are looking for a Specifications Technologist to start work immediately.
Collation of complaint data & resultant trend analysis, customer responses, customer specifications, internal specifications, document control, proofing labels and legislation.
- Updating of responses to all customers and electronic customer complaints (CARES only)
- Production of weekly JS complaint summaries and monthly summaries for all other customers.
- Production of monthly total complaint summaries for the group technical function
- To supply the company financial team with complaint data for the weekly KPI report.
- Production of monthly JS CARES reports as directed by the divisional technical manager
- Production of internal specifications, recipes and process control documentation based on the information supplied by the NPD. Production, Planning, Purchasing and Process Control departments.
Key Skills & Competencies:
Good organizational skills
Ability to motivate others
Sound Product and product Quality knowledge
Ability to work under pressure
Good communication skills
Understanding of relevant risk assessments and trained as competent to safe working procedures.
Understanding and application of hazard identification and near miss reporting.