A vacancy for a Specifications Technologist has become available to work for this fast-growing ambient food manufacturer.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Technical Manager and
sit with 2 other Specification Technologists within a team of 12 in the Technical/Quality department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Generating finished product specifications over multiple formats including the major retailers, Hamilton Grant, QADEX and other key customer’s platforms.
- The completion and maintenance of key customer own format product specifications.
- Gathering required information from suppliers and vet the information for compliance with full support from the Supply Compliance Technologist, whilst managing the customer’s expectations and time scales.
- Aiding in the completion of the company’s raw material format specifications and ensure they are accurate and available in a timely manner.
- Liaising with raw material suppliers to attain relevant further details and information required to fully complete specification formats. For example processing details, manufacturer information, chain of custody etc.
- Responding to and complete internal requests for specifications, supplier/processing details and other relevant information.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information. 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.