Are you an experienced Sound Insulation Test Engineer with a passion for problem-solving and a keen eye for detail?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Sound Insultation Test Engineer/Air Testing Tightness Engineer to join our client’s SITMA and ATTMA accredited team based in South Hertfordshire. The successful candidate will join the team in an exciting and challenging role, where every day is different, and the projects you will work on are varied.
As a Sound Insulation Test Engineer, you will conduct Sound Insulation Testing and Air Tightness Testing for our client’s domestic and commercial projects. You will have an opportunity to work on various projects in the London and Home Counties area.
If you are an experienced Sound Insulation Test Engineer with a keen eye for detail and the ability to solve problems, this could be the perfect role for you.
The ideal candidate will have:
• At least 2 years’ experience in Sound Insulation Testing and preferably Air Tightness Testing
• A keen eye for detail
• The ability to problem solve and think on your feet
• Good communication and organisational skills
• A full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle
In return for your hard work and dedication, our client offers:
• A company vehicle for use during work hours
• Continuous professional development opportunities to help you advance in your career.
• 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays, increasing after 5 years’ service
• Pension scheme
• Christmas bonus
• A minimum of 2 official company social outings per year
• Salary sacrifice scheme available for an Electric Vehicle if desired
• Progression opportunities to step into a senior engineer position
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for and are looking to join an established, progressive and successful team, then please get in touch.
We look forward to hearing from you!