Magenta International are looking for a Site Manager to work on a High End Residential project in Hythe, Kent.
This role will involve working from the ground up to completion dealing with direct trades and sub-contractors. The job has a high end project so having an eye for detail is essential.
Duties will include:
• Managing subbies on site
• Sub contract review meeting
• Following the companies H&S procedures
• Ensuring H&S practices are followed by all workers and visitors
• Managing labour and materials
• Reporting for the contracts manager
Standard working hours are 7:30am until 4:30pm – Monday to Friday.
Weekends maybe required in the later stage of the project.
Temp to Perm role.
SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid required.
Salary range is £250 - £300/ Day. This will be negotiable depending on experience and package offered.
Laptop, Phone and Company Vehicle can be offered if needed.
For more information contact Sam @ Magenta International Limited