I am currently looking on behalf of a client of mine, an Electrical Sub Contractor, for a Site Administrator with experience in Document Control. Must have experience using the programme BIW
BIW experience - uploading documents and general navigation skills.
- Assist in project performance data analysis, maintain control of records, schedules and relevant documentation in both soft and hard copy.
- Download, print, date stamp, coordinate revisions and issue documentation
- Check documents, such as reports/specifications and drawings to verify completeness, revisions, document reference number, date and accuracy of data, i.e. checking headers/footer etc. of documents
- Scan, upload and attach commented documentation via the document management system.
- Preparation of tender documentation for issue.
- Collate and issue relevant documentation to the Project Manager as required
- Ensure all hard and soft drawings/documentation are kept up-to-date and are uploaded/downloaded using the document management system.
- Ensure that all project filing is filed correctly, kept up-to-date and readily available. All documents are to be filed according to the quality management procedures and filing procedure in accordance to filing structure.
- Maintain electronic records of all project documentation.
- Prepare requests for reproduction of documents.
- Provide professional support to the project in the delivery of its key objectives in compliance with the quality management systems.
- Ensure that all documentation produced within the office is formatted to the required template, and that communications are executed expeditiously at all times.
- Assist in the structure and updating of both hard soft copy filing, ensuring that all documentation is readily available and current.
Role is Temp to Perm if the right person is found.