Senior NPD Scientist
Job Type: Permanent
Magenta are currently in partnership with a large manufacturer based in Lancashire who specialise in the animal health industry. We are looking for a talented individual to join the R&D team identifying new products, researching products and ingredients and liaising with suppliers to promote company growth.
- Improvement of existing products, including troubleshooting any issues and working with different departments to gain in-put.
- Conduct laboratory and production sized trials of new formulations and ensure that the Head of R&D is kept fully aware of progress.
- Source and prepare technical documentation in accordance with current procedures and systems.
- Identify opportunities and conduct field research to remain up-to-date with products available on the market and new product launches.
- 5 yrs + experience in product development
- Experience within the Veterinary, Nutraceutical, food manufacturing or Pharmaceutical industry