This major provider of Fresh produce in the UK is looking for a Learning and Development Advisor to support the L&D Manager in the effective delivery and continuous progression of the overall L&D strategy.
You’ll be required to provide a professional, proactive, and effective L&D service to all employees within the organisation. Advising managers and employees on a range of appropriate L&D interventions and solutions that fulfil and deliver organisation and department plans, individual objectives and delivers high performing teams.
- Applying the full ‘training cycle’ approach to all in-house statutory, mandatory and developmental training modules, programmes and interventions for various levels up to senior leaders across the organisation
- Responsibility of developing learner Journeys, resources and course materials bespoke for each programme
- To manage the coordination, administration and delivery of a range of learning and development programmes, activities, including leading our bespoke Trainee Driver Academy Scheme and First Line Manager Leadership Program
- Ensuring superlative training records, training matrices, training plans and processes are produced, updated, maintained and adhered to
- Proactively conduct needs analysis and research across departments, and propose, design and facilitate appropriate innovative L&D solutions including bitesize training modules
- Support employee personal growth and progression through the development and implementation of personal development plans
- Work collaboratively across the operations to create and deliver programme solutions that are aligned to our people retention strategy and achieve their desired outcomes
- Coordinate, facilitate and lead various existing L&D initiatives, activities and interventions
- To provide business coaching to employees at all levels to aid their personal and professional development
- Provide leadership on all aspects of L&D projects and initiatives ensuring successful implementation, on time and in budget
- Ensure that learning evaluations are appropriately timed to measure business impact and quality of training and other learning interventions. Analysing and making recommendations to evaluation outcome to improve services
- Provide reports on various L&D activity to demonstrate progress against KPIs and departmental objectives
- Support L&D objectives/plans through procuring and liaising with external suppliers, ensuring best value as appropriate
- To keep up to date with current thinking/trends on training practice and methodologies and make recommendations to progress the L&D strategy
- Work in collaboration with the HR team to create, design and implement progressive and innovative solutions to support the company engagement strategy
- Annual salary up to £38,000
- Annual pay reviews
- 28 days annual leave including Bank Holiday (increased with length of service up to 33 days)
- Retail Discount membership.
- Health Care Cash Plan membership.
- Further company tailored benefits achieved through service and commitment.
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week (excluding lunch breaks)
Core Hours 8am to 4pm