Our Client is committed to excellent design and quality, which reflects the tradition and character of each individual development. They are renowned for building new homes with character and individual style throughout the East Anglian region.
As part of their continued expansion, we are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Layout Designer. Reporting directly to the Director of Design, you who will become actively involved in a wide variety of exciting residential projects throughout East Anglia.
- A good understanding of urban design principles
- Excellent CAD skills including the use of Photoshop
- Freehand sketching skills
- Ability to prepare detailed, commercially viable, feasibility sketches and studies in accordance with site brief
- Ability to prepare and compile detailed planning application drawings including house types, site layouts and material schedules
- Confidence to be able to take full responsibility and leadership on schemes in addition to working as part of a small dedicated team
- Brief, instruct and coordinate external consultants as required
- Excellent oral and visual communication skills
- Keen to join a progressive, award winning and multi-talented design team
- Appreciation of what constitutes 'good design' is essential
- A minimum 5 years’ experience working within a UK residential developer or architectural environment