This role will make a difference to our business and team in the following ways:
Working as a Senior Fire Engineer to support the delivery of a range of projects on behalf of Company clients. You are required to have knowledge and competencies required to perform independent work.
- Understanding the business and client requirements
- Working with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Dealing with high level, urgent and confidential issues;
- Managing varied and conflicting demands to meet agreed standards and timelines;
Requirement for Success
You will be expected to
- Support our brand in the market by providing superior client service and promoting our interests and reputation
- Play an active role in ensuring a harmonious, safe and productive work environment for yourself and others in the workplace by maintaining a high standard of performance and conduct in accordance with Company Values, Code of Conduct, policies and procedures and reasonable business directives.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Masters degree in engineering or science discipline relevant to the role.
- Achieved Chartered Status or working towards a relevant professional registration / qualification
Skills & Experience:
- Possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all stakeholders across multiple disciplines including colleagues and clients.
- Ability to learn quickly and exercise well developed problem solving skills and use substantial initiative and judgement to work independently to meet objectives
- Able to cope with change and ambiguity
- Consistently produce accurate work without errors
- Ability to build professional networks within Company and externally within industry
- An understanding of Autodesk Revit or 3D modelling software is an advantage
- Presentation skills
- A working knowledge of relevant regulations, engineering codes and standards