Senior Electronics Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
- Design, develop, layout PCBs, wiring looms and test electronic circuits as part of the robotic control, actuation and other systems
- Manage production of prototype PCB assemblies
- Develop embedded software for PCBs and high-level software for verification purposes.
- Support EMC and other regulatory testing activities
- Provide technical support to company suppliers
- Create relevant documentation for QMS and Regulatory requirements
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering.
- At least 5 years industrial experience in electronics design
- At least 2 years of any highly regulated body
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in project planning, resourcing and timely delivery
- Familiar with Altium and embedded software development environment.