Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Salary is DoE and working on commercial, residential and high end retail projects.
Excellent career prospects for a talented Electrical Design Engineer based at our Clients offices on the South Bank. The workload is varied across both the public and private sector and will include projects in the area of energy reduction.
• Lighting and lighting controls
• Emergency lighting
• Fire alarms
• Security systems
• Lightning protection
The candidate will be expected to undertake the following tasks -
• Production of both conceptual and detailed electrical design solutions that achieve client intent
• Liaison with in-house staff and multi-disciplinary project teams to produce fully coordinated designs
• Production of electrical specifications
• Production of tender documentation and provision of advice during the selection process
• Undertake technical review of onsite contractors
To be considered candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong technical expertise within electrical building services design, gained working within the UK building services industry for either a consultancy or contractor as an electrical design engineer.
Formal qualifications to at least HNC/HND level in building services or electrical engineering are required.