Reporting to the Mission Critical Director your role will include:
- Lead electrical engineer on Mission Critical projects
- Seeking to win new business in the Mission Critical sector and assisting in other sectors.
- Project Leader be responsible for the timely delivery of a quality product to a profit.
- Adding strength to the Mission Critical team in terms of technical expertise and project/client management
- Providing technical leadership within the wider office/company
- QA of electrical work for Mission Critical and other market sectors within the office
- Assisting in the development of junior staff.
- Delivering Mission Critical projects
- Developing business
- Managing multiple projects and conflicting obligations
- Increasing Project Leader skills and client and fee management
- Time management and project delivery timeframe
Requirement for Success
You will be expected to
- Support our brand in the market by providing superior client service and promoting our interests and reputation
- Play an active role in ensuring a harmonious, safe and productive work environment for yourself and others in the workplace by maintaining a high standard of performance and conduct in accordance with Company Values, Code of Conduct, policies and procedures and reasonable business directives.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Electrical Engineering Degree
Skills & Experience:
- At least 10 years engineering experience
- At least 5 years’ experience at a senior level of working on large mission critical, commercial and other sector projects.
- Co-ordination and integration of designed systems with other designers and team members, including architects and quantity surveyors.
- Technical and non-technical consulting skills.
- Generating business and repeat business via marketing and business development activities.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Client relationship focused
- Experienced designer
- Relates well to all employees and client groups, whatever their organization level.
- Is composed and a settling influence under pressure whilst still managing the requirement top deliver on time, to specification and to cost.