We are currently seeking a Revit MEP Coordinator for a temp to perm basis for a design consultancy based in North London.
This client works particularly within the commercial and residential sectors, also working on sectors such as schools, leisure & many more. This client offers its employees a dynamic, friendly and stimulating working environment, designed to nurture creativity and engineering design excellence.
- Working practical knowledge of 3D design tools - primarily Revit
- Understanding of the practical application of Revit modelling
- Establish project level Revit strategies
- Enable Engineers to deliver multi-discipline projects using the latest technology and Revit Plug-ins
- Support the work associated with Revit software upgrades, testing and document management
- Assist Engineers with project delivery to setup and maintain projects to ensure delivery to client
- Training of Revit technicians
- The Person You must be a highly organised individual Have a keen eye for detail
- Practical understanding working as a Revit Coordinator within a Building Services environment
- Able to demonstrate strong Revit technical knowledge, with a proven competence in the latest version of Autodesk
- Excellent communication skills