Our client, a leading MEP Design Consultancy based in Kent, is currently looking for Revit Co-Ordinators to add to their existing team.
Full Revit Co-ordinator with 2D AutoCAD, happy to flit between the two as the workload dictates.
• To use in a professional manner and efficiency the related Autodesk Revit AND 2D AutoCad
• Ensuring all work is completed accurately with good attention to detail
• To ensure all MEP drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design
• To maintain production of Revit drawings to programmed time scales
• To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register
• Liaise with other designers and consultants whose Revit coordination and collaboration is required Skills And Experience Required
• Proficiency in Autodesk Revit • In-depth knowledge of AutoDesk and Auto CAD
• Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, MicroSoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to understand the goal of each assignment and its requirements –both conceptually and technically
This is a Permanent role with a negotiable Remuneration Package for the right applicant
Please contact Jon Oldknow from Magenta International Ltd for further info or click apply to submit your CV