Our Client, a large London based MEP Engineering Contractor that specialise in Residential, Commercial projects, are currently recruiting for Revit Co-Ordinator for their Residential New Build projects in London.
To produce accurate Mechanical and Electrical Designs 3D drawings and coordinate the design with the architectural drawings
- To use in a professional manner and efficiency the related Autodesk Revit, Autodesk LT, etc (as applicable).
- Ensuring all work is completed accurately with good attention to detail
- To ensure all MEP drawing work is fully coordinated, avoiding any clashes, and accurately integrated within the architectural design
- To maintain production of Revit drawings to programmed time scales
- To ensure accurate referencing of drawings including updating revision status and ensure all drawing issues are accompanied with a drawing issue register
- Liaise with other designers and consultants whose Revit coordination and collaboration is required
Skills and experience required:
- Proficiency in Autodesk Revit
- In-depth knowledge of AutoDesk and Auto CAD
- Excellent IT skills in Microsoft Word, MicroSoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance as well as cooperatively with others in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand the goal of each assignment and its requirements –both conceptually and technically
For further information, please call Jon on 020 8547 3399 or email your CV to: email@example.com (please ensure your contact details are correct when sending)