Replenishment Driver wanted for an importer, developer, and distributor Food and Drinks Company based in North London
Purpose of Role
- To control the stock replenishment of the pick faces ensuring that stock is rotated properly at all times on a First-In/ First Out (FIFO) principle.
- To assist in putting goods away in the racking.
- To assist in moving palletised goods or other goods as required and in loading delivery vehicles
- To notify management of any shelf-life or stock rotation problems as soon as identified.
- To assist in stock counts/checks as required.
- To record whatever information is required for stock-keeping or KPI measurement purposes.
- To return completed Stock Movement Sheets to the appropriate person as soon as they are completed.
- To assist the Stock Controller in identifying, segregating and recording damaged or out of date stock.
- To assist in any other warehouse duties as requested.
- To keep the warehouse tidy at all times.
- Accurate pick and bulk stock levels
- Perfect safety record
- Safe and confident Reach, Aisle master and counterbalance truck operation.
- Familiarity with computer-based WMS
- System-led approach while showing initiative to fix system issues immediately and proactively