Our client is currently recruiting for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to work on their sites on a Mixed use Development project in the Central London.
They are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will join an already established Commercial team on the all phases of this project. The project is a Mechanical & electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £15 million.
The Quantity Surveyor Roles and Responsibilities are to deliver:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
The Quantity Surveyor will have the following Education
- Degree in Construction Economics (Quantity Surveying) or equivalent
- The Quantity Surveyor will have the following
- Minimum 5+ years Mechanical & Electrical experience
- Experience with JCT and NEC contracts
What they offer
- Supports Progression and development within
- Educational Assistance
- Company Pension
- Permanent role with opportunities to work on varied projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe