Quantity Surveyor | Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown
A new life in Aotearoa, New Zealand is calling to you, all you need to do is set things in motion by applying for this exciting opportunity.
- Long established and well-respected Contractor is actively seeking UK Quantity Surveyors with experience in Streetscapes, Rail, and Land Development
- Roles available in Auckland, Wellington, and Queenstown
- Build on and develop your extensive Quantity Surveyor skills in a supportive and engaged environment
Working for a market leading infrastructure and civil construction company that has been making their mark in Aotearoa, New Zealand since 1968. The brand has been behind some of New Zealand’s most high-profile streetscape, engineering, and civils projects.
They pride themselves on their strong family culture based on being true to their word and consistently delivering. They are fully self-resourced in labour and equipment and are one of the few contractors with experience and ability to successfully execute complex streetscape projects in high density urban environments.
Our client is experiencing some major growth and development by moving into the Rail and Land Development areas, as well as establishing branches beyond Auckland.
Reporting on an operational basis to the Project Manager and on a procedural basis to the Commercial Manager, you will actively participate in the general management of the project. You will be responsible for:
To be Successful in this Role:
You will have and/or show:
- You will have at least three years’ experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the Civil Engineering industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A solid team player
- Formal Quantity Surveying or relevant Degree
- Be energetic, self-motivated, and a positive team member
- Have integrity
- Time management
- Competitive remuneration with a company whose culture is like no other
- Career development opportunities
- Experience an outdoor mecca that offers a landscape that is accessible for all ages, budgets, and ability
- Partake in local cuisine that includes flat whites at their finest, Gold Medal winning mince & cheese pies that people queue for round the block for, and hokey pokey ice cream that other countries can only dream of
- Slow down and enjoy a way of life that encourages bird watching (we literally try to count our kereru), BBQs with newfound friends (or a curry if that’s more your style), and feeling free to be yourself in a society that is doing its best to celebrate diversity
Our Client is excited about what comes next and are looking for someone to be excited with them.
For a confidential chat, please feel free to call Suzie Britton on 0208 547 3399, or simply apply online today.