A position has become available for one of the leading Fresh Produce companies in the World as a Quality Controller. With operations taking place in 26 countries, they are growing, sourcing, importing, packaging, marketing and distributing over 300 lines of fresh produce.
Summary of the role:
The Quality Controller will support the team with all aspects of technical, quality and operational activities, with the QC’s primary role relating to intake QC and inspection / collation of customer orders.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Principal role to ensure all products are inspected and assessed in line with the inspection procedures at all sites. Ensure that arrivals of product are inspected and assessed according to customer requirements.
- Support the commercial team by providing accurate QC information. To develop and maintain a sustainable, balanced working relationship between service providers from a quality and production perspective.
- To ensure all intake reports are completed accurately and filed correctly and communicated to the relevant commercial team, Customer Quality Manager and supplier in a timely manner.
- Assist the commercial team in making sound decisions on matters relating to product quality, product allocation and any relevant technical requirements, ensuring they understand customer specification and product requirements.
- Create value by managing product quality to meet customer specification and by providing a logical voice of reason at difficult times when product is border line. Manage a workable non-compliance procedure.
A Driving Licence is essential for this role as you will need to travel to local suppliers in order to carry out QC inspections.
Experience working with fruit is Essential.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit