A role as Quality Controller for a leading Fresh produce supplier, with multiple sites in the Garden of England, has become available.
You will be required to respond to both external and internal customer queries, maintain a clean and safe working environment, be comfortable with computer systems, taking photographs of stock, together with generating and maintaining appropriate quality documentation.
- Reporting to the Quality Supervisor
- Work will involve assessing and testing of incoming fresh produce.
- Taking photographs of stock, together with generating and maintaining appropriate quality documentation
- To ensure that the Fresh Service procedures are followed by all personnel and visitors to the site.
- To ensure equipment is operational and relevant checks are made and maintained. When problems arise, contacting the relevant contractors to resolve the issue.
- You will be required to respond to both external and internal customer queries.
- To ensure company policies are adhered to and administration functions completed within deadlines and maintain accurate records in line with customer/company requirements.
- Experience in fresh produce industry.
- Experience in Quality Control position on in-loading will be beneficial.
- React positively and flexibly to the changing needs in the overall working environment and individual role.
- Flexible approach to duties and hours of work to meet the needs of the business on a day by day basis
- Education to a minimum GCSE (C+ grade) in both English and Maths.
- This position would suit to someone who would like to take a new opportunity or is looking to develop a career in the fresh produce industry.
- Own transport required owing to location.
- Full training will be provided.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.