A household name in Food Production is currently looking to recruit for an experienced QA Assistant to work in their Technical Department for a fixed 6 month contract
With a relevant Food Science education and a background in the food industry in a Technical/Quality capacity and with experience of working within a Laboratory, you'll be reporting into the Technical Manager you'll be covering a variety of duties including:
- Assessment of heat process of each batch of product, inputting relevant data into spreadsheet.
- Releasing of cleared, finished product
- Organoleptic assessments of finished product
- Assessment of heat penetration of products with temperature data loggers.
- Checking and logging in of incoming raw materials.
We're looking for experience within a Tech/Quality Assurance role with training given to the right candidate and someone that is able to work with flexible shift times.
A working general knowledge of food safety and familiarity with BRC would also be a distinct advantage.
Working on a flexible rota based around a 39 hour - Mon to Thur 14.00-22.00 Fri 14.00-21.00, this is an excellent role for anyone wanting to make a mark on the industry with a brand leader.
Think this could be your next move?
Contact Jim in the office for a chat is complete confidence