A new position has become available, working for one of the top 10 companies, of its kind, in the world. A QMS Officer is required to join their team and be Responsible for maintaining the Quality Management Systems standards relevant to their product.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance and implementation of procedures to ensure compliance Global Food Safety Initiative - Food Safety Standards (GFSI) – currently British Retail Consortium (BRC) standard v7 and 8 (and subsequent standards as may be developed),
- Maintenance of the QMS to ensure accreditation and ensure continuous improvements,
- Maintenance of hygiene compliance records and other necessary information to comply with QMS,
- Complete regular audits e.g. GMP, glass/hard plastic/internal BRC according to schedule to ensure compliance with the QMS, GFSI and all other relevant standards.
- Maintaining the systems and certification of Identity Preserved status programmes (e.g. Kosher, Halal, Organic)
- Assist the QMS Manager in the maintenance of the supplier approval system and completion of associated documentation
- Facilitation and leading where applicable of root cause analysis teams and follow up of corrective actions
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Suzie Britton for further information on 01233 223 712.
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit