Job Title: QC Scientist
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000
A new opportunity has become available for a self-motivated, conscientious and flexible scientist.
This is a predominantly lab-based role performing various immunological assays to test products manufactured by our clients Production team. This opportunity would suit a scientist with a strong immunological background who wishes to broaden their experience working in an industrial setting.
- QC testing of antibody performance: 70% Flow cytometry, 15% ELISA, 10% Western blotting, 5% Immunohistochemistry.
- Assisting the QC Manager to schedule workload for QC team.
- Approval and acceptance of QC results.
- Writing and maintaining SOPs and training of QC staff.
- 3 years post-graduation experience in an industrial or academic lab.
- Working experience carrying out immunological assays (Flow cytometry, ELISA, Western blot).
- Expertise in Flow cytometry.
- Experience working in a GxP environment.
- Minimum MSc in a Biological Sciences related subject, preferably with an immunological focus.