My client is a chilled food processor supplying to retailers, food manufacturers and food service customers.
Reporting to the QA Supervisor, a new opportunity has become available for a QA Technician to join their team.
The successful candidate will ensure and adhere to all QA functions ensuring the monitoring of Food Safety and Quality are carried out on a day to day basis. To understand the importance of ensuring all statutory (industry guidelines), legal, food safety & customer requirements are met and ensuring staff under your supervision are aware of the roles they play in meeting these requirements & adhere to established company procedures at all times.
Your Main Responsibilities will include:
- QA audits within designated area.
- Glass/Foreign body audits within designated area.
- Feedstock taste panel when required.
- Dry goods Intake checks against specifications.
- To carry out finished product assessment on every product run.
- To ensure label verification on every label change and new label reel.
- To ensure the product sample collation & distribution are carried out to schedule.
- To conduct average weight checks to specified frequency.
- To take & record & monitor temperatures within the factory.
- To conduct rework audits to the specified frequencies.
- To ensure the positive release systems are followed through.
- To conduct equipment calibration as per the required schedule.
- To carry out all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) audits out to their specified frequencies.
- Ensure the HACCP system is being followed throughout site and that personnel are challenged on CCP’s.
- To ensure the traceability of all products are accurately recorded and challenged.
- To ensure foreign body hazards are removed and investigated.
- To troubleshoot/problem solve where necessary.
- Inform all relevant personnel in the event of any issues arising and follow these through.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.