Job Title: Quality Auditor
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £ 27,000
Magenta are looking for a self-motivated Quality Auditor to work for an expanding food manufacturer based in Greater London. This opportunity is to ensure that all compliance with current legislation and all company procedures are being met.
- Ensure food safety and quality objectives are always met
- Responsible for covering all the areas (Low Risk/High Care) as per rota
- Review out of specification results and implementing corrective actions investigating customer complaints
- Responsible for maintaining WIP, raw material and finished product specifications
- Ensure that GMP standards are maintained within all areas of the company and that all current legislation, all systems, and procedures are adhered too.
- Auditing all production paperwork daily according to BRC/Customer requirements
- Verify all production paperwork on daily basis and conduct traceability as requested
- Experienced Internal Auditor with experience working in a food manufacturing environment
- Experience running internal, customer and GMP audits
- Exposure to high risk/high care food production processes is advantageous
- Open and willing to support the business wherever needed
- Knowledge of HACCP level 2/3