Working Hours: 5 days a week from 12 noon to 8:00pm. Requires weekend work in rotation.
New opportunity for an individual to work for a high end food manufacturer based in London. This role is to provide support and assistance to the QA Manager in ensuring that the highest standards of Quality, Food Safety and Hygiene are adhered to at all times through the implementation of Company Procedures and Policies.
- To ensure calibration of equipment – for e.g. scales, temperature probes are carried out according to documented schedules and procedures.
- To conduct daily CCP verification audit.
- To carry out daily checks on concentration of sanitiser levels for chopping boards, pot wash and knife sanitizers.
- To perform taste panel
- To verify and file cleaning schedules and report any non-conformances to QA Manager.
- To carry out paperwork audits on all production records and report findings to QA Manager.
- Previous experience within food manufacturing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a variety of staff.
- Real interest & Passion for Food and associated Quality issues.
- Ability to display a flexible attitude to your working environment.