Working for a Food and Beverage Packing organisation in Cambridgeshire, my client is seeking to recruit Production Line Leaders on various shifts.
From their purpose built, 118,000 square foot facility, they have been supporting well-known brand names for over 25 years.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Target a line efficiency of at least 85% on a consistent and ongoing basis across the various products/machine combinations being run.
- Perform basic machine setting tasks as identified and in line with SOP’s
- Run Production lines as trained.
- Work with supervision to carry out staff appraisals with packers, identifying good and bad performance.
- Work with the identification of training needs for staff and assist in the organisation and delivery of necessary training where appropriate.
- Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with standards set by Quality Assurance department and Customers.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required for product start-ups and ongoing control and monitoring
- Control waste and rework to a level of less than 5% of production.
- Work and adhere to agreed GMP standards.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and tidy way in compliance with hygiene, housekeeping audits.
- To ensure all production specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- Demonstrate positive, pro-active can-do attitude across shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.