A snack manufacturer (that has recently been acquired by one of the leading manufacturers in the same field) requires Production Line Leaders on the day & night shift, on a permanent basis; you will work to a continental shift pattern.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform basic machine setting tasks as identified and in line with SOP’s
- Run Production lines as trained.
- Work with supervision to carry out staff appraisals with packers, identifying good and bad performance.
- Work with the identification of training needs for staff and assist in the organisation and delivery of necessary training where appropriate.
- Monitor and maintain product quality in accordance with standards set by Quality Assurance department and Customers.
- Complete necessary paperwork as required for product start-ups and ongoing control and monitoring
- Work and adhere to agreed GMP standards.
- Maintain work areas in a clean and tidy way in compliance with hygiene, housekeeping audits.
- To ensure all production specifications and quality standards are adhered to.
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- Demonstrate positive, pro-active can-do attitude across shifts
- Good communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / email@example.com
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.