Our client is currently recruiting for a Planner at Intermediate/Senior level to be based on High End University project in the Oxfordshire area.
They are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
The successful candidate will join an already established team on the final phase of this project. The project is Mechanical and electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £20 million.
Role and Responsibilities of the Planner are:
- Setting up WBS
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Cost Loading of Programs (as required)
- Baseline the Schedule
- Degree Qualified in either Electrical Engineering or Construction Management
- Trade qualification will also be considered with relevant experience
The planner will have the following Experience
- Candidates must have 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Experience in the field of construction planning in Mechanical/Electrical contracting environment would be advantageous
- Experience in construction planning in data centres would be advantageous
What they offer
- Supports Progression and development within
- Educational Assistance
- Company Pension
- Permanent role with opportunities to work on varied projects in Ireland, the UK and Mainland Europe