This busy and thriving Food Processor are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Office Administrator to join their growing team in Middlesex, who will play an integral role in the day to day running of the office.
The suitable candidate will have an administrative background as duties will include, but are not be limited to:
- Taking phone calls.
- Entering data on various system packages.
- Dealing with enquiries over the phone or email.
- Cover other staff whilst on holidays.
- Monitor 3 x Inboxes & deal with any queries
- Process Orders – Call to contact customers for weekly orders, download from supplier portal or print where emailed and input onto weekly production schedule.
- Print production sheet to check against PO’s & Update lost sales.
- Accurately enter previous weeks production data and report.
- Check timesheets and make a note of any sick days. Confirm holidays against authorised holiday schedule and chase Production Manager for outstanding back to work forms.
- Correspond with our suppliers to stay updated with stock status and delivery dates.
- Keep supplier & customer contacts up to date
- Update Ingredients, packaging & expiry dates from stock check.
- Review & place orders where necessary ie; Housekeeping, Office stationery.
- Respond to email complaints. Download any complaints from customer portals and record. Summarize monthly.
- Download & save Weekly Sales data.
- Write up notes from Ops meeting and prepare for following week.
- Book collections for following week
- Print following Weeks paperwork for high/ low care production areas and ensure they are distributed to the correct department.
- Monitor shoes & key distribution.
- Any other ad-hoc duties that are required to ensure deadlines are met.
Requirements and Attributes
- Must be able to show a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well-spoken with excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Confident telephone manner with excellent communication skills.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise and organise own workload.
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, friendly and polite with a positive ‘nothing is too much trouble’ approach.
- Team player, flexible and keen to get involved in a number of different tasks.
- Smartly presented.
This is a permanent position.