Is a leader in the civil construction industry, with over 5000+ people across New Zealand and Australia. They offer services in civil contracting, construction, infrastructure maintenance, quarrying and asphalt production and surfacing. They cover a diverse range of sectors including transport, infrastructure, water, energy, mining and land development.
About the role: Network Journey Manager
The Network Journey Manager will play a key role in their leadership team who are dedicated to helping New Zealand grow and keeping Auckland moving.
In particular, you would be responsible for:
- Improving the experience of all those who use the transport network
- Coordination with NZ Police, Auckland Transport Operations Centre and other key stakeholders
- Coordination of physical works, maintenance and capital project delivery
- Leadership of the development of improvement programmes, including opportunities for efficiency improvements
You will be a motivated leader with experience leading effective transportation journey management. In addition you will have the following:
- A bachelor’s degree (Engineering or Industrial/Civil Engineering)
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in the transport / distribution / civil construction management operations (with at least 1 year in the transport/distribution planning area) with at least 1 year experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent Analytical skills
- A good command of English both written & spoken
- IT savvy
What We Offer:
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits to attract the industries best
- Down to earth approachable management
- On-going training and development
- An opportunity to join a multinational civil contractor that genuinely cares for its people
- Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo and pass a pre-employment medical and drugs screen.
Be part of their success story and APPLY NOW email applications please to email@example.com