This is a day-shift role working for a large well known food manufacturing plant
Production shift cover for breakdown maintenance
Set up of production machinery for product changes
Carry out planned maintenance activities to ensure plant safety & reliability
Maintenance of site facilities where possible
Responsibility for an “area” of the factory to include procurement of spare parts and maintaining a stock holding to minimise plant downtime
Project engineering – hands on equipment improvement
- Actively champion health and safety
- Analytical problem solving approach and numerical capability
- Team player and able to work unsupervised and as part of the team
·Able to work under pressure and prioritise
Good communication skills (written and verbal)
Be proactive in identifying and eliminating faulty processes by implementing long-term fixes.
Manage time to provide continuous production cover and meet all responsibilities.
- Work independently during periods of high support demand.
- Manage and support break cover around production requirements as directed by Shift Leader
- Be flexible to ensure holiday cover across all shifts
Be flexible to meet business needs with overtime for Maintenance and Production cover
Ideally, they're seeking multi-skilled engineers with 17/18th edition with a time serviced apprenticeship.
Great opportunity to join an experienced and professional engineering team within a company that is known for their good salary packages and benefits.
43hours per week - 12.25 hour shifts (including weekends)