Working for a Food and Beverage Packing organisation in Cambridgeshire, my client is seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer on their night shift.
From their purpose built, 118,000 square foot facility, they have been supporting well-known brand names for over 25 years.
Your Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cost effective set up of production lines to achieve pre-determined efficiency levels
- Timely response to breakdowns to minimise downtime
- Continuously improve production line efficiencies
- To carry out planned maintenance schedules
- To operate within the required company and legislative health and safety standards
- To update engineering record system
- Work in a manner which prevents contamination of the product
- Time served electrician, conversant with the IEE 17th Edition Regulations. 2 years+ in a maintenance role
- Time Served tradesman in a mechanical discipline.2 years+ in a maintenance/machine setting role.
- Practically minded machine operator with at least 3 years’ experience in the food processing/packaging environment
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact me for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.