A major player in the chilled food processing market supplying to food service and food manufacturing companies are currently looking for a multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer.
Working a 4 on, 4 off, 12 hour night shift pattern and reporting into the Engineering Supervisor, your main purpose in this role will be to ensure that the machinery and equipment are running correctly, safely and efficiently to support the factory.
Your key duties will include:
- Undertaking the preventative maintenance according to the required schedules and updating the maintenance records as appropriate
- Responding to breakdowns in a timely manner and repairing breakdowns effectively
- Resolving electrical and mechanical problems/faults effectively
- Responsible for the effective running of the site services and thus the repair thereof
- Programming and fault finding on PLC operated equipment
- Identifying hazards and making them safe.
If this sounds like your next role then contact Jim for further information on 01233 223 712
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.